Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to be a happy expat
Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie. After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...
-
In honour of Canada Day Friday, I resolved once and for all to find and add up all the places in the UAE serving this most fattening and co...
-
It really hit home how much my perspective has changed since moving to the Middle East when Nicholas Sarkozy, the president of France, said ...
-
That's him a Ferrari World. He's speaking at NYU-Abu Dhabi today (invite-only) and then appearing at The Act Dubai, apparently. ...
2 comments:
Yum! I love it at PQ. Sooo good. It's been too long since I've had breakfast there. Thanks for reminding me to go.
On a side note, do you use FourSquare or Twitter?
Have a great weekend.
Twitter!
Post a Comment