Monday, January 5, 2009

A possibly useless and quite pricey product for New Year's detoxification



Why I bought this product, I have no idea. I guess I basically hoped that a five-day regimen of applying weird, smelly patches and eating lots of vegetables would be able to undo all the damage I've done to my liver since moving to Abu Dhabi by sucking it right out the bottom of my feet. Even if I didn't really believe that, a small part of me must have wished it to be true to fork over the cash, right?

And I call myself a journalist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, these are sold in America at Bed Bath and Beyond under the name of, something like, "Kenoki pads" One of the media did an investigative report and found them to be a bunch of hooey (fake junk)

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...