Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to be a happy expat
Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie. After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...
-
In honour of Canada Day Friday, I resolved once and for all to find and add up all the places in the UAE serving this most fattening and co...
-
It really hit home how much my perspective has changed since moving to the Middle East when Nicholas Sarkozy, the president of France, said ...
-
That's him a Ferrari World. He's speaking at NYU-Abu Dhabi today (invite-only) and then appearing at The Act Dubai, apparently. ...
2 comments:
It is pretty amazing that you got it back. My problem with losing a wallet is stopping all the bank cards, getting a new drivers license etc. It is such a pain.
I am not surprised. In my time in the Middle East I found most people, even poor labourers, to be very honest. Don't know how it is now.
Post a Comment