Monday, July 29, 2013

Those are some spinning shoes: One picture sums up why I am in no way glam enough to be an Arab woman




















This photo was taken on a recent morning at my local fitness studio just before an 8.30am RPM class.

I had stumbled to the class fresh out of bed, wearing my workout clothes.
This woman had donned an abaya and - so chic - studded high heels, for the same thing.

I just love how awesome she must have looked at that hour, and how terrible I did. I also love that I don't even have a pair of shoes like this, let alone wear them to exercise class.

Even better, when class was finished she just touched up her face and hair and popped the abaya on over her exercise clothes. 

No comments:

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...