Monday, April 11, 2011

Anyone have a headache? Allergies? General aches and pains? It's the UAE weather, I'll bet money on it

The temperature shot up late last week. It's raining in April, for goodness' sake. I, personally, have had varying levels of a headache for a week – including what I believe is my first migraine. Several colleagues are complaining as well, of headaches, general pain and allergies. I realise we could just be a bunch of whiners, but I think this may be to blame:


AccuWeather.com - United Arab Emirates | Abu-Dhabi Weather


11 Apr 2011 ... Barometric Pressure 1010 mb. Pressure Tendency Rising. Visibility 10 km. Sunrise 6:05 AM. Sunset 6:42 PM. Three-Day Forecast ...
www.accuweather.com/en-us/ae/abu.../quick-look.aspx - Cached - Similar


No comments:

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...