Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to be a happy expat
Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie. After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...
-
In honour of Canada Day Friday, I resolved once and for all to find and add up all the places in the UAE serving this most fattening and co...
-
It really hit home how much my perspective has changed since moving to the Middle East when Nicholas Sarkozy, the president of France, said ...
-
That's him a Ferrari World. He's speaking at NYU-Abu Dhabi today (invite-only) and then appearing at The Act Dubai, apparently. ...
3 comments:
Hi Ann Marie. Quitting yer job. Hmm. Something I've fantasized about extensively. Winning the lottery, still coming to work but doing only what I wanted to.
We were talking about you last night. Still enjoying Abu Dhabi?
Ha ha who is this? Someone from the Sun? Who was talking? So curious. Send me an email...
Yes I am enjoying it at the moment...
Haha Thats so typical isnt it :D... great to have found a fellow blogger in Abudhabi... Will be coming back for more :D
Post a Comment