Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You know you are getting old when...

... you say things like "you know you are getting old when". What am I, a lame greeting card slogan writer? Lordy Lordy, look who's ... oh forget it. That's a long way off. Well, it's a way off anyway.

But although I own an iPod touch, I was typing up some notes today using my first iPod, a second generation white version I've had for about six years, when one of the much-younger reporters approached and said "wow, is that a classic iPod?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GETTIN’ OLD, FEELIN’ BLUE
Gettin’ old and feelin' blue,
Workin' days, almost through,
Kids are grown, my woman ain't new,
Fewer choices, nothin' to do,
So I dream of places I no longer go,
I talk to people I don't wanna know,
Walkin' G dead, shattered head,
Waitin' on somethin’ new to do,
Gettin' old and feelin' blue.

Gray Dourman
www.magichelix.com

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...