Monday, March 23, 2009

Just about the best photo I have ever received in the e-mail

A few months ago I wrote about the sauna suits I spotted on sale in Al Falah Plaza, asking "Why wouldn't you wear this to work out?"



One of my bestest friends from home asked me to send him one, and it took me awhile but I finally did it. This is what I got in return. JP, in his driveway back in Ottawa, mocking the package photo as only he could.



EDITOR'S NOTE: I forgot to mention that JP says it fits "like a space glove".

2 comments:

JP said...

It works as advertised. I went jogging with it. You should have seen the looks of jealousy I received. It's the corvette of active wear. Thanks AM! xo

Sydney said...

This is absolutely the funniest thing I have seen all day! I can just imagine seeing someone running down a typical neighborhood street in that ensemble. The image inspires nothing inside of me but pure joy! :)

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...