Monday, November 3, 2008

The world's most annoying commercial...

... is on a Saudi channel, MBC 4, (the only one I watch, funny enough).

A beautiful woman in a headscarf makes her way around her pristine home, which seems to be entirely in white. Everyone else seems to be dressed in white too.

Woman moves around her home, accompanied by a voiceover:

"I love my life, and there are some things I love being perfect at..."

Women puts on makeup

"like taking care of my beauty..."

Woman greets friends

"taking care of my guests..."

Woman hugs a child

"taking care of my family..."

Woman hauls out a big jug of Clorox bleach

"and taking care of my laundry whitening".

1 comment:

Abid said...

That is so damn lame.

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...