Has anyone seen the scary weird player piano in Marina Mall?



We were rushing through the mall to go to the cinema when we heard a piano pounding out the notes of Jingle Bells. What the? we thought, before we stumbled on this contraption, roped off and the subject of several intrigued onlookers. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I was wandering through those frosty corridors and heard the unmistakeable notes of My Heart Will Go On (not with Celine Dion singing it, of course - another person was on vocals). It sings, too? More intrigued onlookers.

I have to go to the mall this week, I shall check to see if it has taken up dancing and report back.

Comments

Rich said…
There is one in Dubai Mall as well. Glad I didn't hear it singing. My son would have freaked out even more. He was interested for a moment and then came running back to me and said 'something is wrong with that'.

'nuf said
Omg that is absolutely hilarious!

Popular posts from this blog

The unofficial guide to buying a used car in Abu Dhabi

Why I love boric acid OR Cockroaches: 0 Me: 1

Who says there is no internet dating in the UAE?