Monday, May 10, 2010

Has anyone seen the scary weird player piano in Marina Mall?



We were rushing through the mall to go to the cinema when we heard a piano pounding out the notes of Jingle Bells. What the? we thought, before we stumbled on this contraption, roped off and the subject of several intrigued onlookers. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I was wandering through those frosty corridors and heard the unmistakeable notes of My Heart Will Go On (not with Celine Dion singing it, of course - another person was on vocals). It sings, too? More intrigued onlookers.

I have to go to the mall this week, I shall check to see if it has taken up dancing and report back.

2 comments:

Rich said...

There is one in Dubai Mall as well. Glad I didn't hear it singing. My son would have freaked out even more. He was interested for a moment and then came running back to me and said 'something is wrong with that'.

'nuf said

Ann Marie said...

Omg that is absolutely hilarious!

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...