Living in Abu Dhabi tip #2


I was feeling stressed out recently and couldn't sleep. Whenever that happens I pay a couple of visits to the Jessie, the amazing acupuncturist at Gulf Chinese Medical Centre. Not only did she give me an painful acupressure massage, she raked my neck with a plastic device and attached hot cups to my back. Then acupuncture. This is no luxury spa treatment and as you might expect, I left disfigured.

You might ask why I would bother going through all this. Because it takes all the stress away: I left feeling lighter and as though I did not have a care in the world. A consultation with the doctor at the centre is Dh100, and treatments are Dh150. The centre is open mornings and evenings.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Woo.

Popular posts from this blog

The unofficial guide to buying a used car in Abu Dhabi

Why I love boric acid OR Cockroaches: 0 Me: 1