Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another ill-advised vacation purchase



Does this happen to you? I do it all the time: go away somewhere, and once there, unburdened by the practicalities of daily life, envision that I have an entirely different existence back home. One that can accommodate clothes that I will not even consider wearing upon my return, such as very high heels, small bikinis, one-piece jumpsuits, small, short dresses and these. You see when I asked myself the question - why don't I have a pair of harem pants? – I should have just answered the obvious. Because they look ridiculous.

3 comments:

SDM said...

Not to be picky, I think you mean Harem pants.

Though it may be a Freudian slip, because these pants really should be Haram

Dave said...

Hmmmm, you can do better....

Ann Marie said...

Ah yes, a slip, they should be banned everywhere. :)

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...