Tiger Balm is good for all sorts of things, apparently



For some reason my first boyfriend introduced me to the merits of Tiger Balm. I can't remember why - he probably used it for sore muscles, like most people. But I was in the supermarket the other day and saw some. Feeling suddenly nostalgic, I picked it up. The next day I had a headache and rubbed some on my neck - I felt better in about a minute. And my colleague said "is that Tiger Balm I smell? I love that stuff!"

That night I read the description on the jar: "Fast effective relief for headaches, stuffy nose, insect bites, itchiness, muscular aches and pains, sprains and flatulence."

That's right, flatulence. Ummm, how, exactly?

Comments

Art said…
it's every hard to explain, this is Chinese medicine. My ex-boyfriend wouldn't use it on his sore muscles because he didn't believe this can relief any pain(he is a Canadian plus scientist), until one day he couldn't handle the pain any more under my insistence, he agreed to try it, then just applied it a few minutes later he felt much better started to apply it on the other muscles by himself...
Art said…
it's every hard to explain, this is Chinese medicine. My ex-boyfriend wouldn't use it on his sore muscles because he didn't believe this can relief any pain(he is a Canadian plus scientist), until one day he couldn't handle the pain any more under my insistence, he agreed to try it, then just applied it a few minutes later he felt much better started to apply it on the other muscles by himself...

Popular posts from this blog

The unofficial guide to buying a used car in Abu Dhabi

Why I love boric acid OR Cockroaches: 0 Me: 1