A few things I learned from Kim Kardashian West's Harper's Bazaar Arabia cover story
• This month Kardashian West will launch a fragrance specifically for the Middle East. It is a blend of, and I know this will be hard to believe, oud and gardenia. The bottle is based on a healing crystal. (I'm not being sarcastic when I say I can't wait to see it.)
• Kardashian, who is Armenian, loves Cher, who is also Armenian.
• The photo shoot with Mariano Vivanco had a "hard out" at 6.30pm, because Kim's nanny leaves at 7pm.
• At night, after the kids are in bed and she's waiting for Kanye to get home, she wears a robe and watches television. Chiefly Dateline and Family Feud.
• Although she once said she's not a feminist, this time around she says in her soul she is a feminist, but she doesn't need labels to know what she is inside her soul.
• She has a group text chat going with hair guru Jen Atkin and Dubai beauty mogul Huda Kattan. The trio might "host a girl boss cruise or a retreat to give advice to girls looking to launch their own business."
• She doesn't follow POTUS on Twitter. (Although she did just tweet at him about Puerto Rico).
• She said nothing about having another child. Or two of her sisters having children. Which they all are.